Toddler Educational Puzzles: Pooza for Toddlers (MOD Unlimited Money) with latest version v Download
Toddler Educational Puzzles: Pooza for Toddlers Game free download for android
What’s New In this update?
- Toddler Educational Puzzles: Pooza for Toddlers Bug Fixed
- Toddler Educational Puzzles: Pooza for Toddlers Added New Version
- Toddler Educational Puzzles: Pooza for ToddlersMod link working fast
- Added Unlimited Money
Toddler Educational Puzzles: Pooza for Toddlers (Mod): Educational puzzles for toddlers designed by brain scientists to improve your child’s concentration & learning abilities, reasoning & logic skills, cognitive development, and visual & spatial processing in a fun, game environment.
Increase your child’s cognitive skills with fun and engaging puzzles designed by neuroscientists.
ImagiRation has developed a unique approach to child learning and cognitive growth. Our puzzles and exercises gradually increase in difficulty to facilitate optimal brain training. This technique has shown to increase children’s IQ by 10 to 20 points, dramatically improving their chances for academic success.
Kids learn best through play. This app includes 600+ educational puzzles designed to foster creativity, imagination, logical reasoning and critical thinking.
• 600+ puzzles that are fun and educational
• Simple drag-and-drop mechanism makes it easy for toddlers and kids to touch and move objects
• Animated characters and prizes will keep your child engaged while learning and having fun
• Puzzles gradually increase in difficulty to facilitate brain training
• Intuitive and friendly interface with beautiful graphics that every child will love
• No ads
• No setup required
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CHILD:
• Develop critical thinking skills and logical reasoning
• Strengthen early cognitive development
• Improve visual learning and spatial thinking
• Improve fine motor skills
• Enhance problem-solving and reasoning abilities
• Improve attention and concentration
• Develop mental-simulation skills
ImagiRation is developed by Dr. A. Vyshedskiy, a neuroscientist from Boston University; R. Dunn, a Harvard University-educated early-child-development specialist; and a group of award-winning artists and developers.
Updated with 64-bit version