The Banker. Online board games (MOD Unlimited Money) with latest version v Download
The Banker. Online board games Game free download for android
What’s New In this update?
- The Banker. Online board games Bug Fixed
- The Banker. Online board games Added New Version
- The Banker. Online board gamesMod link working fast
- Added Unlimited Money
The Banker. Online board games (Mod) APK: Enjoy one of the most classic board games of history: The banker, available totally free now for Android devices. Monopoly now the board and free your mind
Since decades ago this has been one of the most played board games, you can play with family or friends, or against player around the world. You can play with 2 to 4 players, and now you can enjoy this classic game on mobile devices. Rento your properties fastly!
How works “Monopolize”
In this game you must expand your control over the city, expand your business and buy all the real estate you can. Throw the dice, buy and build houses and hotels, trade with other players. Try to earn as much money as you can and defeat your opponents, you have to had the monopoly of the buildings! If you are in jail you can exit free with the special card “Exit free from jail”, you can use it or you can pay coins. Try to rento your properties as fast as you can. Achieve the monopoly of the board
How to play this board game
Throw your dice, move around the board and try to buy as many properties as you can. When you get a color set you’ll be able to start building houses and hotels, and the players will pay you a huge rent for them! Try to ruin your enemies and become the master of the city. Remember, this is a business game, your economy is the most important thing, so have no mercy on your enemies and ruin them!
Available content on “Monopolize”
– Funny and friendly 3D cities. Try to unlock all of them! New York, Paris…
– Dozens of avatars
– Exclusive pawns to move around the board
– Different color sets to configure the game as you want
– Addictive and funny casino games where you’ll earn fantastic prizes. Enjoy our casino
– Multiplayer online game mode. Thousand of players waiting for you, from 2 to 4 players, the funniest game you’ll find
– Offline mode to play whenever and wherever you want. This is a solitarie mode, so if you like to play alone, you’ll love it!
Who can play this board game
This game is recommended for player from 12 years or more. You can play with family, or also you can play with friends, but one of the most funny game mode is to play against anonymous players online, trying to become the best monopolist of the world. Grow up your business, control the city, beat the casino, definitely, become the master of the “Monopolize” having the buildings monopoly of the city.
What I’ll find on the board
– 4 different stations
– 22 streets, grouped by color. You have to control the entire set of a color to start building houses and hotels on this streets
– 2 public services: Company of lighting and company of water. If you control both, you’ll earn higher comissions
– 2 community positions. If you stop on this slot, you’ll receive a community card with an uknown content. This can be very possitive… Or dangerous!
– 2 surprise positions. As the community slots… You can earn something very good… Or not!
– 2 “pay tax” positions. Try to avoid them! As a good capitalist, you love your money
Changes made to play fast games
Maybe you’ll think this game is slow to play on smartphones, but forget it! We have made this game really dynamic. Each player has a maximum time by turn, and all the transactions are made automatically, so you dont have to count your money nor change them with other players. This process is really fast and comfortable. You’ll find also you can trade with other players very fastly, with 3 simple taps.
Dont wait more and try totally free one of the biggest classic board games of all times. Enjoy with friends or family, manage smartly your capital, take advantage of the casino and earn tons of prizes. Unlock all the content and show to everyone that you can become the master of the “Monopolize”