Pixel Starships™ (MOD Unlimited Money) with latest version v0.950.1 Download
Pixel Starships™ Game free download for android
What’s New In this update?
- Pixel Starships™ Bug Fixed
- Pixel Starships™ Added New Version
- Pixel Starships™Mod link working fast
- Added Unlimited Money
Pixel Starships™ 0.950.1 (Mod): Join millions of players worldwide. Build your Starship, explore the galaxy, raise a fleet, and compete in epic Battles!
From a humble Kickstarter campaign comes Pixel Starships!
Pixel Starships is a spaceship micromanagement game based in an 8bit massive online universe. In Pixel Starships, you command every aspect of your ship from construction to battles in a single persistent world.
Key Features –
● Build Epic Starships of your own design.
● Many races, aliens, factions to command and conquer.
● Battle it out with other real players in a single massive online universe.
● Manage diplomacy, recruitment, research, exploration!
● Control ship’s power and limited resources. Discover epic weapons.
● Build and deploy support crafts to augment your Starship.
● Cross section full ship control and battles.
● Create the best strategy using crew tactics.
● Explore planets, discover secrets of space.
● Form alliances and battle with your friends to achieve victory!
● Program situational AI commands to systems and crew allowing automatic combats and offline play.
Play the mobile space strategy game Today!
Pixel Starships is totally free to play and is designed for perfect balance for all players. However, there are in-app items that can be purchased for real money to help speed up progress or offer cosmetic improvements. If you don’t want this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
V0.950.3 (2941) Changelog:
– Superweapons now have their own type classification
– Updated display of Requirements for Ship purchasing and Galaxy Map
– Fixed Stasis Shield ability where affected rooms can still activate while under stasis
– Fixed Blender Menu resetting to the highest unlocked rarity items after a purchase has been made
– Logging in to another account no longer forces cache to be cleared
– Game will now return to the Galaxy Scene when returning from a mission