Full Deck Solitaire (MOD Unlimited Money) with latest version v1.91 Download
Full Deck Solitaire Game free download for android
What’s New In this update?
- Full Deck Solitaire Bug Fixed
- Full Deck Solitaire Added New Version
- Full Deck SolitaireMod link working fast
- Added Unlimited Money
Full Deck Solitaire 1.91 (Mod): Designed by a Solitaire loving Mom and Daughter, Full Deck Solitaire is a beautiful card game with an easy to use user interface. Forty Seven uniquely different variations of Solitaire not seen in many other games keep even the most seasoned guru occupied. Statistics for each game let you know how many hours you have played, games you have won and your highest score for that game. A uniquely smart three level hint system lets you know if there are moves to play and will even shake the cards if you can’t quite see that elusive move. Three daily challenges with solvable games to bend your brain!
The game has an option of some classic backgrounds or two gorgeous moving and serene videos.
Games include Klondike 3 Card, Klondike 1 Card, Vegas Solitaire, Freecell, Thieves Of Egypt, Forty Thieves, Red And Black, Royal Parade, Demon, Canfield, Canfield 1 Card Turn, Double Canfield, Spider 4 Suit, Spider 1 Suit, Spider 2 Suit, Pyramid, Tri Peaks Solitaire, Golf, Golf Around Corner, Gaps, Montana, Beleaguered Castle, Fortress, Yukon, Three Blind Mice, Scorpion, Bisley, Russian Solitaire, Clock Patience, Wasp, Mrs. Mop, Aces Up Penguin Solitaire, Demons and Thieves, Texas Fury, and many more. Many of these classic games are unique to Full Deck Solitaire!
Please write or visit our support page if you are having any problems at all. We want you to love this game!
– NOTE, this update is REQUIRED to continue to receive challenges after 11/1/20 since our current challenge server is closing down.
– GDPR and CCPA privacy compliance.
– Customization of card and play background from customize menu works now!
– Storehouse game added.
– Upgraded to latest SDK, bug fixes, and testing on wider screen sizes.
– Please write us at [email protected] with any issues, we’ve been remiss in actively supporting the Android version but rest assured, we’re back.