Civil War: 1863 (MOD Unlimited Money) with latest version v4.5.2 Download
Civil War: 1863 Game free download for android
What’s New In this update?
- Civil War: 1863 Bug Fixed
- Civil War: 1863 Added New Version
- Civil War: 1863Mod link working fast
- Added Unlimited Money
Civil War: 1863 4.5.2 (Mod): Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944 and Ancient Battle: Rome. New features for version 2.0 include combat analysis, strategic movement, map zoom and combat improvements.
– 8 Mission ‘First Strike’ Campaign.
– 5 Mission ‘To Arms!’ Campaign.
– Includes battles based on historic events.
– Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
– 7 Unique Civil War Units:
– Infantry with Muskets.
– Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
– Naval Gunboats.
– Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
– Changeable unit formations and tactics.
– Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
– More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
– 3 difficulty settings.
– Detailed Combat Analysis.
– Flank Attacks .
– Map Zoom .
– Strategic Movement.
– Hours of Gameplay.
– High Definition graphics
Purchasable Extra Content:
6 Mission ‘Stalemate’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Hoorah!’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Rebel Yell’ Campaign
8 Mission ‘Victory Road’ Campaign
8 Mission ‘Last Stand’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Grand Command’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Leviathan’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Arsenal’ Campaign.
8 Mission ‘Chickamauga’ Campaign.
Fix: Units may sometimes have been unable to attack adjacent enemy huts or tents unless charging.
Change: When a general ends alone in a hex adjacent to an enemy, after enemy shooting, it now evades if possible, or is destroyed.
Fix: Some units were not getting their shock combat bonus in a charge combat.
Fix: Some time flank attacks provided no benefit in combat.
Fix: A rare crash which could occur after charging.